ULTIMATE CUSTOMER SERVICE TRAINING
1.1. Training Objectives
At the conclusion of the training, participants will be able to:
• Build and develop consistent customer service culture across the organization.
• Improve the customer service experience
• Create and embed a culture of customer focus.
• Achieve high level customer satisfaction.
• Demonstrate an attitude of quality service, which enhances the good name and reputation of the organization.
• Demonstrate people skills which are essential in creating the right impression and showing the customers that they are valued.
1.2. Training Content
• Exceptional customer service commitment
• Handling customers with demands and complaints
• Communication and listening skills- focus on call centres
• Image and etiquette
• Exceeding expectations for internal and external customers
• Telephone and digital/ electronic handling skills
• Personal ownership and staff empowerment
1.3. Target Group
This training is ideal for everyone who deals with customers either on the telephone or face to face or at call centres including digitally/ electronically
1.4. Cost, Duration and Venue
The professional fee is Kes.39, 500 per participant. The training will be conducted for 2 days on 30th – 31st January, 2018 at Fairview Hotel, Nairobi.
The training cost is exclusive of 16% VAT. Participants will be required to arrange for their transport, accommodation and any other related costs.
For further details, contact us on Telephone 0722 522 430; email email@example.com, or our website: www.inspirationsconsultants.com
Ultimate Customer Service Training
TRAINING REGISTRATION FORM